Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Surprise Halloween Treat

There are a few people in the know who are aware that I have been grappling with an idea for a costume for Jadyn for the past two Halloweens now. Her recent choice to be a monkey was a perfect opportunity for me to explore my idea, since there was no way she could wear her heavy monkey costume for two daytime Halloween parties the kids have this week. So I took her recently acquired logo t-shirt to good use and threw together a more weather appropriate costume for the daytime and nothing could be more appropriate for my lil girl. I am just so ecstatic that it came together and she tolerated it. I will definitely be making a deposit into her therapy fund in the event she does not find it humorous when she is older though. Including a picture of my favorite race car driver from the play date as well as I couldn't resist.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

LOL. I don't think that's a therapy inducing costume. In fact, I ahve a feeling it's just a sign of things to come when she's a teen ager.

Steph said...

Love it! Great idea Jenn!