Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Jammie Jam

In these parts, we have a ritual. When the temperatures finally drop low enough to necessitate a change in our sleepwear, we take pictures - because seriously, who can resist a child with footed sleeper pajamas? This year, we were surprised by the event when a cold snap came through last weekend. Usually this ritual does not take place until November. At any rate, it has been awhile since I had a run of pictures so here ya go. Not surprisingly, one or the other child was not very cooperative so I have no "money shots" but I think you can tell a) how much fun they were having and b) how much they love each other.











So the good news is they look super cute in their PJs. The bad news is that Mommy made a grievous error and as soon as it was time for bed, Jadyn had a fit because she could not get to her belly button and fiddle with it as she has grown accustomed to during warmer months. It's kind of like her lovey as she falls asleep. I had to unzip her PJs all the way down to her naval, which kind of defeats the purpose of them replacing a blanket. SO, the next day we were back to the drawing board (hence the trip to Kohl's Sunday night) and found her some comfy fleece 2 piece sets. I know this one was about 95% my fault but I still feel the need to tell you that her Drama Queen t-shirt arrived with my Twihard hoodie.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I think you did get some great pictures of the two in their jammies. Cooper's been in them for a little while now out here and it's close to being time for him to wear socks and a shirt underneath his jammies too.

Joanna said...

Dude, I think every single one of those pictures is a "money shot". The one where they both have their faces covered is adorable. It's like a living, breathing yin yang symbol.

Kaycee said...

Aw I love the pics!! The jammies are to cute, but even cuter about her belly button :)

BTW no i didn't get your long comment :(