Tuesday, October 7, 2008

3:10 to Yuma

Joe got to come home for the rest of the weekend and consequently, he got to celebrate his birthday with us on Sunday. Although we did not do much, I am sure it was better than sitting in a hotel room in Yuma Arizona. We went out to breakfast, watched the football game and the kids helped me make cupcakes. Another good thing that came out of Joe being home was that he was able to help me download the picture off my camera phone that I took during our shopping trip on Saturday:



He was also able to squeeze in some quality time with the kids, which included this nap with Jadyn:

I think I briefly mentioned that we went to San Diego last Friday for a work function of Joe's. It was at this function, that he was recognized for having recieved awards for outstanding performance the last 2 quarters in a row. So I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how proud I was of Joe for this accomplishment and how glad I am that he got to spend his birthday home with us before heading back to Yuma.

Stay tuned. I am working on the month end report for September and getting together a post about Jake's adventures on the soccer field, not to mention the mishaps of letting a 2 year old pick out her Halloween costume.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

The nap picture is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

London said...

LOL I thought you were going to talk about the movie 3:10 to Yuma. Speaking of movies, how long until ours??