Thursday, October 9, 2008

Esmilse is Squealing like a Fangirl.

I have had a really rough couple of days. I really cannot go into details but I am dire need to escape and right now the one thing that is keeping me sane is my excitement for the big reveal tonight, first on Entertainment Tonight and then via this widget on the Internet of the new and final trailer for the Twilight movie. The trailer and scenes being shown include the big kiss and all I can say is that it looks HOT, HOT, HOT and the chemistry between Bella and Edward is everything I imagined while reading the book. I am seriously so excited about this. It is reminiscent of the fandom that boy bands like N'Sync incurred back in the day. If you call me at 8pm tonight, you might just catch me jumping up down and squealing. Oh and swooning. There will most definitely be swooning. By the way, I ordered my Twihard hoodie. It will be in the mail tomorrow.

So to sum up, if you are not already a Twilighter and you don't plan to read the books but are sick of hearing me talk about them, you might want to check out Entertainment Tonight. What other movie has a countdown to a trailer. Seriously?

ETA: I didn't realize the widget would continually run the trailer. Fine by me, but it might make it hard to read my blog. So here is the link. Please feel free to watch repeatedly. I know I have.

Final Twilight Trailer

2 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

*SQUEAL!!!!!* Oh my gosh, I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Aka: Jalice

Lindsay said...

Ok, wow - that gave me chills! I'm going to have to con someone into going with me to this one!