Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

I was going to take today to start a weekly installment of Wordless Wednesday but who am I kidding? I cannot post a picture without writing about it. Ask Joe - I am the person that rambles on for 20 minutes and then says "To make a long story short". LOL!

Anyway, here is Jake after taking a bath Monday night. I pulled up his shorts a little high joking around and he wanted them up even higher. Doesn't it remind you of Urkel?

Here is Jadyn playing dress-up. She loves to wear hats but only on her terms. Her dress-up pink cowboy hat - YES. Jake's sun hat from last year - YES. Try to get her to wear a cute pink hat that goes perfectly with an outfit she has on - NO. Doesn't that figure!


Tea party anyone? One of the kids newest favorite activities complete with a pot of water and goldfish. Like how the baby was invited too?

Finally, maybe not wacky but incredibly cute, Jake had his first day of t-ball summer training league yesterday. Watching a bunch of 4-6 year old kids running bases and learning how to catch, throw and hit has got to be the most entertaining and adorable thing I have ever witnessed. I cannot wait to get more pictures. Here he is on the way out the door. He was so excited:


And I would be remiss if I did not mention something that is definitely on my mind this hump day. My Mom and George were mandatorily evacuated from their home Tuesday due to a wildfire heading toward their town in Northern California. As of this morning, the fire has been kept out but if you could please keep them in your thoughts. I am comforted to know that they are safe but will feel better when I know that their home is safe as well.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

I have the same problem with Wordless Wednesday... can't keep my mouth shut!!

-Bridget said...

I love the pics. Reagan is the same way about hats. Jake is so cute getting ready for t-ball.

Kaycee said...

BAHAHA!! The first 3 pics are hilarious! TFS love it.