2. Coming home from walking Kuma and having Jake make Joe and I's bed just to be nice (sweetest thing ever!).
3) The 90 minute Gentle Flow Yoga class I found on Thursday mornings.
4) Really good book to movie adaptations - Everyone must read The Help and then go see the movie.
5) Fall TV - to include Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, The New Girl (best new show!), How I Met your Mother and Amazing Race.
6) New YA dystopian series - Divergent is the best one since Hunger Games. Also, finding older and new dystopian novels/series to read since I clearly like the genre (about to read The Maze Runner and the Suzanne Collins recommended 11th Plague).
7) Not having to go in for jury duty
8) Finding out Jadyn has her first loose tooth when Jake barely lost his first one last spring and has only lost 2 since then. Tooth fairy is going to be visiting this house a lot in the near future.
9) Jadyn asking me to take pictures of her on days she really likes her outfit for school or simply snuggling with one of the pets.
10) The routine of school days where late afternoons look like this:
Homework time followed by dinner and then soccer or dance. Same stuff, different day but busy, busy, busy!