Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where I go for great holiday cards

I have been a loyal customer of Shutterfly for all my photo card and photo book needs for quite some time. They have an amazing selection of products, good deals and quick turn-around time. I also find their website to be easy to navigate, which can be a huge plus for those who are not quite as computer savvy.

In recent years, the designs they have offered for the holidays have become quite contemporary and chic. The color combinations they use in many of their designs are fresh and unique. I also like that many of the cards display the year on the design, a choice we have used for the last 2 years as well. And I love the flat stationary cards printed on cardstock. They have also added folded cards and even options to add a family newsletter to your holiday greeting. How cool is that?

Although I am not going to show you the card we chose for this year, I will share this one, which was a close runner-up to give you an idea of what they have to offer:


As if I wasn't already sold on using Shutterfly already, they have sweetened the deal even more this year so look for my tie-in on Facebook if you also have a blog. Happy creating!

No comments: