Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Official

It's official: I have been calling myself the epitome of a soccer mom for the last year and half as I shuttled the kids to preschool and their various other activities. Now I can officially claim the title. I am a soccer mom!

Jake had a meet-n-greet with his coach and teammates Saturday as well as a demonstration on how to play the game. He was a little disappointed that they did not get to kick the ball around more but he ran in and out of bounds with a silly grin on his face the whole time. I have little doubt he will love playing soccer just as much as he enjoyed t-ball this summer and I am sure it will be just as entertaining to watch.

It's official: Our children are now destined to become river rats. My proof? These pictures of the kids each driving the boat with Daddy during our day trip on Labor Day. Photos courtesy of Mr. Danielle:

P1130208

P1130216

1 comment:

Joanna said...

A soccer mom? Wow. I don't think I'm ready for that.