Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Funny Nose Knows

#17 Her Body parts.

Jadyn often dances, shaking herself from side to side and singing, "Wiggle wiggle. Wiggle wiggle". It is really quite cute. Well the other day she was running around the living room and banged her hip up against the coffee table. Starting to cry we asked her what happened to which she responded, "I hurt my wiggle wiggle!". Here she is on the day this happened:




#18 How to be a true Funny Nose:




This was taken with Jake's V-Tech Kidizoom digital camera, which Santa brought for Christmas last year. It takes pictures, video clips and lets you add funny accessories and backgrounds. This is the first time I have actually downloaded any of the pictures. LOL!

#19 How to take advantage of a late summer rainstorm:



#20 How to bounce back from disappointment.

Okay so the host cut Rob off from talking at the VMAs, which incidentally were not in the least bit entertaining to watch. Both True Blood and the new 90210 have proven to be HUGE disappointments (although I will probably hang on to find out who Kelly's baby daddy is. My guess is Dylan.) However can I just say FRINGE, FRINGE, FRINGE!!! Did you watch it? It was freakin amazing. The pilot did not disappoint or fail to thoroughly suck me in. My post high school crush on Joshua Jackson AKA Pacey Whitter came rushing back as he was able to infuse his dry wit into a sci-fi drama that rivals the X-Files. This is definitely the show to be watching this fall.


#21 How to get into the groove.

Our new routine and my new resolutions are going okay. The biggest success has been the dinner menu. The biggest challenge has been the cleaning schedule, since it has come last after the kids activities and my work, which by the way has been more consistent and busy as ever. Did I mention that in addition to transcribing my usual orthopedic doctors, I have now been assigned a urologist? Um, yeah so you can imagine the types of aliments I am typing. Hey, at least it is a change from knee replacements and broken bones.

6 comments:

LauraC said...

I tivoed Fringe and am waiting for Jon to get back into town to watch it. I'm glad it was awesome! Pacey + JJ Abrams = excited about this show.

Once I find the new EW, I'll make a list of the shows we're watching. Do I even include all the shows I watch only on Netflix (Entourage, Project Runway, 30 Rock)

London said...

I watched True Blood monday night, it was SO LAME. I have no high hopes for any TV shows this year. I did watch Fringe, it started out good but then got kind of weird and stupid...

Steph said...

Cute pics of the kids, but I have to agree 100% on Pacey and Fringe!!! Love it!!!

Joanna said...

We have Fringe on the TiVo and will get around to watching it at some point. We are trying to clear off some episodes of Monk from this summer.

Kaycee said...

I LOVED Pacey!! haha :P I haven't heard about Fringe. It's prob on cable or satellite, both of which we don't have. LOL!

That's adorable about Jadyn hurting her wiggle, wiggle. Hehe!

-Bridget said...

Fringe? Haven't heard of it. I'll check it out.

"I hurt my wiggle, wiggle" that is so cute!