Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged

Okay so I have several blog posts in my head and no time to get to them but my fellow Twihard, Emmettalie Baseball from London's Calling has tagged me, so while you are waiting for pictures of the first day of school, chew on these little tidbits about myself (I am pretty boring actually. Sorry!):

A. Attached or single? Attached, permanently
B. Best friend? My husband!
C. Cake or Pie? Cheesecake, it's called a cake but I think it's a pie. LOL!
D. Day of Choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Bottled water.
F. Favorite color? Green - all shades
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Upland, CA
Indulgence? Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
J. January or July? July!
K. Kids? Two and they are my world.
L. Life isn't complete without? Family. And a box of chocolates.
M. Marriage date? August 20, 1998
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One younger brother
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Earthquakes, and yet I live in California.
Q. Quotes? "At the beep, please leave your name, number and a brief justification of the ontological necessity of modern man's existential dilemma and we'll get back to you. " - Ethan Hawke in Reality Bites.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool" Philip Seymour Hoffman in Almost Famous
R. Reasons to smile? Growing Up Cullen. My husband and kids.
S. Season of Choice? Spring
T. Tag some peeps: Erin -Redfern Family and Julie - My Life with Roundface
U. Unknown fact about me? That I am completely obsessed with a fictional character. Oh, wait I don't think that is unknown. How about the fact that since reading the books, I have two new nicknames - Esmilse (Twihard nickname) and The Reporter (Twilight Mafia Moms name)
V. Vegetable? Spinach
W. Worst habit? Interrupting people.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mizithra ala Homer with brown butter or white pizza.
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

2 comments:

London said...

Esmilse! LOL Remind me again what fictional character you're in love with? ;)

~Emmettalie Baseball

Good greif these Twihard nicknames are a bitch to spell!

LauraC said...

I love that your favorite quote is from Reality Bites! That was my fave movie for the longest time.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to a 90210 party. Drinking wine coolers and wearing tight-rolled pants.

And I will certainly be hitting In n Out with you if I ever come to So cal... which is likely to happen since I went to college there!