Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Steph for tagging me. Here ya go!

4 Jobs I have had in my Life:

Video store manager
Accounts Receivable
Real Estate Assistant
Medical Transcriptionist

4 Movies I have watched more than Once:

Reality Bites
Heathers
Moulin Rouge
English Patient

4 Places I have Lived:

Upland CA
29 Palms CA
San Clemente CA
Okinawa, Japan

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:

4400 (canceled, BOO!)
October Road (canceled, BOO!)
Lost
ER

4 Places I have Been:

Hawaii
San Fransisco
Monterey
Virginia Beach

4 People that Email me Regularly:

Michelle
Stacey
Mom
Aunt Bun

4 Favorite Foods:

White Pizza from Sonny's
Mizithra ala Homer with Brown Butter
Super burger with turkey patty from Ruby's Diner
Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk ice cream

4 Places I would like to Visit:

Paris
Cancun
Hawaii (again, more time and more islands)
Okinawa (again, want to go back with the kids)

4 Things I am Looking forward to in the coming year:

4th of July and my mom's visit
Our 10 year wedding anniversary in August
Vegas in September with John and Cyndi
Everyday moments with the kids

4 Friends I am tagging:

Jen L.
Maria
Kathryn
Jill (maybe if enough of us tag you we can get you to post on your blog or at least let you know that you are loved and missed)

3 comments:

LauraC said...

Looks like you've got a lot planned for this year. I used to be a CSR at Blockbuster, back in the days when being an environmental engineer in San Fran didn't pay the bills. It's served me well in the entertainment questions of Trivial Pursuit!

Angela said...

LMAO that you tagged Jill, that's AT LEAST number three. :-) I loved reality bites!

Jennifer Larson said...

What's it mean to be tagged?