Saturday, June 14, 2008

Soaking in the Sun in Scottsdale

After sifting through 150+ photos, I narrowed it down to the following, which I think best represent the trip. I was so busy trying to get good pictures of the kids, I kind of forgot to take pictures of the landscape (LOL!) but you can see pictures of Scottsdale and the resort by googling either right?

So here are a couple of pics of the kids on the "beach" side of the adventure pool. I would encourage you to click on a couple of the better photos to see it in all its glory. While still no master photographer and despite the obvious challenges of a bright sunny day and the water, I think I managed to take a couple really good photos:






And a few more of us swimming, including one of me and the kids tubing down the lazy river:






And here is Jake perfecting his golf swing (the putting green which was right below our second story balcony:
So in my next installment, I will add a few more pictures of some of our adventures outside the resort. And boy, did we have some adventures!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you had a good trip and got home safe and sound. I LOVE the close up of Jake, that is one of my absolute favs you have taken so far!!

Karla said...

Looks like that resort was a blast! I am glad you had a good time with the kids, too bad hubby was working most of the time.

Kaycee said...

How fun!! Makes me super jealous too :) You look great!!

Anonymous said...

Wow your trip looked great! I'm very jealous!!!