Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just Because

Last Thursday night we were watching "Top Shot" a reality show with some of the nation's best marksmen competing against each other. The kids were being silly during the drawn out suspense of the group competition:


And the silliness just continued to cuteness:


And ridiculousness:


And to keep it real, it continued past the point where I asked them to settle down repeatedly as it was close to bedtime. While Jake listened, Jadyn and I ended up in an epic battle after repeated warnings lead me to send her to bed early. Sometimes things can turn really quick but I am still glad I captured the good before the moment went sour.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the pics of your kids loving on each other. So precious!

Janna said...

TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!