- been swimming in our pool
- started swim lessons
- blew bubbles, which Kuma likes to jump after and try and eat
- tried out glow in the dark sidewalk chalk
- had friends over to swim and spend the night
- watched movies together as a family
- visited Rose and family at their new house and used a Slip and Slide for the first time
- went to the library to check out books and sign up for the summer reading program
By far the most precious summer memory so far occurred on Wednesday night. Jake especially really wanted to reach the first week's goal of having read 90 minutes. Jadyn gets minutes for reading or being read to so they laid down on the couch together and Jake proceeded to read a 5 chapter, 64 page book about frog and toad while Jadyn cuddled up to him listening intently.
And my heart melts. Along with everything else as we are finally in high 90's, about to reach 100 degree summer weather.