Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ode to the Red, White and Blue 2009

I was going to make this a wordless Wednesday but I couldn't resist captioning some of this photos.

Here are the kids and before before making the trek to my brother's house on the 4th:

Jake with his cousins Madison and Ethan. You will find a lot of pictures of the three of them. Jadyn is excluded because she is growing increasingly uncooperative for pictures:


My mom and I in the mad hatter 4th of July hats:




In case you can't read it, Jadyn's t-shirt says "Daddy's Little Firecracker" and this could not be more true of her little personality:


I do not even know what to say about this one. I would like to say Joe was just being funny but I also know how many beers he drank that night:


Me and my lil guy:


Getting ready to watch the fireworks:





So excited to do sparklers after the big firework show at the park:


My sister in-law Tawnya and I enjoying some mudslides and showing off our patriotic pride:


Trying to get Joe to do the same but not getting very far:


No hat, but that is a genuine smile showing he was a good sport about it:

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That picture of Jadyn is a classic. The face with the shirt is perfect. I feel for you during her teenage years.

Steph said...

Happy 4th! The pictures are great, I love your hats and also the Jadyn picture Joanna mentioned. Looks like lots of fun!

Mel said...

Great pics and I LOVE Jadyn's bows! You know how I'm a bow addict LOL!

Carrie said...

I also love that picture of Jadyn! heehee! And the one of your hubby drinking the beer and making the weird face! GREAT pics!!