Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday - Memories at the Beach

Since we are going to be at the beach this weekend and I didn't have time to get together posts on swim lessons or any of the funny things the kids have been saying (which they have been by the way), I decided to share some of my favorite pictures from past trips to the beach. Here it goes:

Here is Jake with Daddy his first time at the beach at 10 months:




Jake at 16 months in October 2005. What I remember most about this trip was the fact that we had just recently found out we were expecitng our second child:



And here Jake is during our trip when Joe ran the Carlsbad Marathon. Jake was 18 months and please don't judge me for taking the picture before cleaning him up. Seriously he looks SO pathetic. He was a little too excited about the water and took a tumble while running on the beach to get to it:



In October 2006, Jadyn's first trip to the beach:




And finally some pictures from our trip in July 2007, taken by our very talented photographer friend Walter. I have a couple of these framed in our bedroom:




We have had other trips to the beach when Joe was sent to Pendleton for work but it has been awhile since we actually went during the summer and when Joe could enjoy the trip with us so I am very excited and will be sure to share the pictures I take on this trip shortly after our return.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Dude, now I want to go to the beach!

Have a great trip. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Mindee Davis said...

OMG! Was that first picture the time when we all went together? So cute. You guys have such a beautiful family, and you kids are getting sooo big! Have a great weekend at the Beach :)

Mel said...

Have a GREAT trip! So exciting! My beach trip seems so far away (September)!

Angela said...

OH MY GOODNESS, how little!!!!! Hope you had a great trip and can't wait to see the NEW pics!