Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Splish

Okay so honestly when the kids usually go outside to play with the water table, sprinkler toy or hose we usually just have them go in their clothes, have them get soaking wet, muddy, whatever and then change them but when the temperature reached the 80 degree mark yesterday I saw it as an opportunity to see how the kids summer swimsuits fit and got them all decked out, swim shoes and all to go play outside in the water. You would think with the set up I had concocted that they were at one of those water theme parks. I only got a few pics though. I started to fear the camera was going to get as wet as they were. Jadyn looked so grown up! I even got her hair in a single ponytail for the first time. But it is afterall still early spring, so even with the warm temps, they started shivering and wanted to come inside after while. It was a good preview though.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that red bathing suit - what a little lady!! They both look like they are having a blast and I'm completely envious of your weather!!!

Kaycee said...

How cute!!! I love those, her shoes match perfectly too! :( i want it to be warm here!

-Bridget said...

Love the bathing suit and crocs! How adorable!