Monday, April 7, 2008

And on a MUCH lighter note...........

I got my hair cut. Joe said it doesn't look THAT different but to a girl getting 2-3 inches cut off and a bunch of new layers is a big deal. I really needed it. My hair was taking way to much time to do in the morning. This cut is much more "mommy" friendly. I feel kind of funny sharing pics of me and not the kids but what the heck, here it goes:

Before (on Easter):


After (this is what it looks like after my hair stylist does it and excuse the dumb look on my face. Focus on the hair. It occured to me recently, I don't take very good pictures):

And today (after I did it for the first time):


4 comments:

Jennifer Larson said...

I think it is way cute. In fact, I wish I could get my hair to do the exact same thing! Unfortunately, I have the Curl to deal with. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty hot mama!!

Kaycee said...

Looks great!! I can totally tell a difference, love it!

-Bridget said...

Hot mama! Love the style!