Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Professional pics

As if I do not take enough pictures myself, I took the kids to take professional pictures for Easter/spring. I have been taking them pretty regularly every 6 months since birth, which happens to coincide with the big winter and spring holidays. Although I have been a loyal Kiddie Kandids customer up until now, we tried Sears Portrait Studio yesterday with pretty good results. The photographer was SO patient with Jadyn who threw numerous tantrums right from the beginning and when she saw that I was losing hope and patience she assured me that she still had several tricks up her sleeve. Jake did awesome, taking directions like an old pro. I think by next time it should be easier to get pictures of both of them.

Here is the set of Easter themed pictures:



And here is the set of spring themed pictures:






And here are the close up shots of them. Somehow we ended up with more of Jadyn than Jake; I think basically because Jake took perfect shots the first time and with Jadyn she had to take several to get decent ones so we had a couple to choose from. I like the way this one shows just how long her hair has gotten, which is why I chose to leave it down instead of piggies.



I love the way this last one of them turned out, which I was not expecting to because Jadyn was 100% not cooperating. In fact, on closer inspection you can see a tear in the corner of her eye; A remenant of the tantrum just moments before. Couldn't decide if I liked it better in color or B&W.



5 comments:

Angela said...

TOO CUTE JENN!!

marilyn said...

They are getting so big! You know I've never actually seen your lil ones in person but I feel like I've known them their whole lives. You'll have to come over this summer now that we have the pool and we are closer. And if you need a sitter, Steph is now sitting.

Kaycee said...

OMG!!! They are gorgeous! Wow, i love every single one of them and you're right Jadyn's hair is so pretty and long. I like the b&w one of the two of them laying down.

I emailed you back about the pics, but i just saw that it ended up in my spam folder that it didn't get sent to you. :( i'm so sorry, but it looks like the pics went great w/o my help! I seriously love them!

-Bridget said...

Those turned out adorable!

Lisa said...

Jenn and Joe,
Those kids are just too cute! You guys make pretty babies!