Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lucky Luckie

We had a St. Patrick's Day themed playdate at our usual haunt today - Luckie Park. Always a good opportunity to get some pics of the kids with some green grass in the background, as we all know it is mostly dirt and sand everywhere else around here. Jadyn was being a little more cooperative than Jake today, just so you know that I was not playing favorites. LOL!

This has become the automatic pose when I tell Jake to take a picture with his sister:

Here is Jake watching new older kids arrive at the playground from afar:




Making wishes before blowing on wishy flowers:


This is Jadyn's death glance. So glad to have it captured on film:


Running around the tree playing peek-a-boo:

These last two I took playing with the color accent setting on my camera. Although I was trying for something different at the time, I like the soft effect they created:


2 comments:

Angela said...

Jenn, these pictures and those in the previous post are FANTASTIC!! Love em!

Kaycee said...

OMG i loveee those pics! I need that little green shirt, adorable!