Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kuma turns THREE!

Christmas Day is significant in our family not only because it is a holiday but also because it is our youngest family member's birthday. Kuma turned 3 years old. I can't believe it!

To mark the occasion, I got Kuma a boxed set of stuffed dog toys and he thoroughly enjoyed them as well as reminding us why we don't buy them more often. Stuffing everywhere!

IMG_4082-001

And here he is cuddling with Jadyn's Build a Bear dogs, technically Golden Retrievers but she has named them Zuma and Buma because they look so much like Kuma:

IMG_4078

Our friends Cruz and Tara have recently suffered great losses when it comes to their furbabies and it has served as a sober reminder to cherish the time we have with our furry companions. They give us unconditional love and devotion and add so much joy to our family.

I wish I could articulate the importance Kuma played in helping me through a particularly difficult time in my life personally but suffice to say, we are very blessed to have him as part of our family.

Happy birthday Kuma!


No comments: