Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life has been keeping the Funny Noses busy, busy, busy.

Since I last posted, I had a birthday. I am now only one year away from my FORTIES! I can't believe it.

In the same week as my birthday, I attended a school board meeting to help fight to keep the current principal at our school (in which the board reversed the decision to move him so it actually worked, yay!), went out to dinner to celebrate my special day, attended Meet your Coach night for Jake's baseball team (I am serving as team parent again), took Jadyn to Cheer class and attended a birthday party as a family. Like I said, busy week!

And we woke up on my birthday to snow - not even an inch and it was melted by morning's end but we don't get snow very often so it was a special event for us. I just think its so pretty. I'm sure if I lived elsewhere where it snowed all winter, I would get sick of it in no time.

IMG_2139-001

IMG_2137-001

IMG_2136-001

IMG_2134-001

IMG_2143-001

Not bad for 39 right? Not bad at all.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Such a cute picture of you and Kuma! I am glad you had a nice birthday and great news that the principal will be staying!