Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town

And apparently due to my attempt to save money by sneaking candy into the movie theater on our recent trip to see Tangled (great flick by the way), I have been put on the naughty list. At least according to my kids. At any rate don't forget to track Santa's trip around the world via the NORAD Santa tracker. It's a tradition at our house!


And no, I do not know where Jake's recent obsession with flashing gang symbols has come from. If you noticed from the picture of us at the Wild Lights, he was giving the thumbs up. With this picture, we asked him if he was shooting guns but he said no. He was just trying to be silly. Well Jake, you have reindeer antlers on your head so regardless of what you do with your hands, mission accomplished!

Jingle Bells!



Jadyn has been singing this song NON-STOP! I love that she is so into the spirit of the season but seriously? It has now replaced Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as the song that has basically been put on a continuous loop. I tried singing some other Christmas carols with her, which prompted Joe to look for some rendetions on the internet. Apparently I don't have much of a singing voice (and that is really not news to me). Only two more days til Christmas.

3 comments:

Mel said...

You have the cutest reindeer! LOL about Jadyn singing Jingle Bells all the time. Analese's obsession is "Santa Claus is coming to town." She was blasting it at the top of her lungs while swinging on her playset yesterday. I went out there and realized that the neighbor kids across the fence had joined in, and they were all singing all the Christmas songs they could think of HA!

Aly said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! Merry Christmas

Stacey said...

Your kids both have such beautiful eyes! Merry Christmas.