Friday, April 10, 2009

A Funny Nose Knows

#35) What is in her hair.

So Wednesday after our playdate, Jadyn's hair was sticky from being caught in a lollipop she was enjoying. She picked up the piece of her matted hair and declared, "Mom, I have ankles in my hair". I looked at her confused, trying to figure out what she had just said and asked for clarification so she repeated it, "Ankles mommy. I have ankles in my hair". I thought about it for a brief moment before I figured out what she was trying to say, "Jadyn do you mean tangles? You have tangles in your hair".

But of course even though I was right and Jadyn knew it, she was not going to admit to it, "No Mommy, I have ankles in my hair".

So there you have it folks. Jadyn has ankles in her hair.

#36) How to run out of time.

I really wanted to get to some of the Joshua Tree pics this week but atlas it is Friday and I haven't gotten around to it yet. We are headed to the Living Desert today, dying eggs tomorrow, and going to our family brunch and egg hunt on Sunday. So before I start my busy weekend, I just wanted to wish all my friends, family and fellow blogger buddies a wonderful happy Easter.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

LOL! That's as good as Analese's "retangles" in her hair.

Hmm...I just realized we always called then knots and my grandmother always called them mats.