Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Me

So what if the kids and I are still getting over a cold virus, Jake is injured, Joe left again for another 2 weeks and I am buried in work? It doesn't change the fact that I still feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have the life I have, to have family and friends whom I adore. And I may not have any Irish in me but Joe does and therefore so do the kids. Besides, what would the Funny Nose blog be without some random pictures of me and the kids in our "matchy match" holiday themed attire?

So without further adieu, here is a St Patty's Day Montage:

2007 when I couldn't get the kids to cooperate together and I was 25 pounds heavier:



2008 sporting a darker green and much chillier weather:


2009 They are growing so fast. And the weather is gorgeous - sunshine and highs hitting 80 degrees. The forecast looks bright:




HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

How freakin' cute is Jayden in that first pic!??! I didn't realize you had lost 25lbs, thats awesome. Love the pics of the 3 of you!

Carrie said...

What great pics! They sure did cooperate for you this year!! You look great!

Joanna said...

Gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family. I love seeing pictures.

I see you couldn't find green bandages; )

Jennifer Larson said...

Lovely! And look how much Jadyn looks like you now!