Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jadyn's First Concert

Jadyn is ALWAYS singing and making up songs but whenever I try to take a video clip of her in action she clams up. So this time I snuck up on her while she was singing in her room and playing with her dollhouse:



This is a an original song by Jadyn. The words are as follows:

La la la la la la la.

I am singing a song and

I love my Daddy

All around.

And I love my Daddy

All around.

And I love my Daddy

And I love my Baby

All around.

And just to be clear, she usually includes Mommy too but I did not seem to make it into this rendition. I think it would be really cool if she ended up to be musically inclined, especially since her Grandpa Tony (my Dad) was a musician. I guess we will have to wait and see. Until then, I will just keep enjoying Jadyn's singing and song writing efforts.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

So cute! LOL that you had to sneak up her her though. They really make it hard for us sometimes.