Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pretty as a Princess

A couple weeks ago I did a little photo shoot with Jadyn in anticipation of her upcoming birthday. I got a couple cute shots but nothing I felt was frameworthy. So, I took her to get some professional pictures done today. I don't have the CD to post the pictures but you can click on the following link to view them:

Jadyn's birthday pictures

When I get the prints back in a couple of weeks, I will try scanning them and see how they look in that format but overall I was very happy with the result. As you might recall from last year, Jake has birthday pictures through 3 years old so I wanted to do the same for Jadyn. Next year, she will get school and extracurricular pictures done just like Jake does now so the birthday pictures will no longer be necessary. I have to give major kudos to the gal that takes the kids pictures at Sears because Jadyn was trying everything NOT to cooperate and she still got some really cute shots. I don't know why Jadyn does that because on the trip down there all she could talk about was how beautiful she looked with her pigtails curled and how much she loved her princess dress and how she was going to smile and not "cry smile" for her pictures. Jake also had to mention that since she was taking pictures with the big number 3 but hasn't actually had her birthday, that she had to "pretend" to be 3 for the pictures. I thought that was cute.

Anyway, I am including a few of the shots I got of Jadyn a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 3 in less than 2 weeks!









3 comments:

Mel said...

She is so beautiful! I'm amazed that they are 3 already!

Jennifer Larson said...

She's getting to be such a big girl! Sniff. Where did the baby go? She is lovely, Jennifer. Just lovely.

Carrie said...

I love the photo where she is peaking through the 3!