Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bass Pro Shop's Winter Wonderland

In all honesty, this was a tradition we were going to skip out on this year, simply because it gets SO crowded. And it probably didn't help that when we changed our mind and decided to go, it was the Saturday before Christmas. However, it all worked out in the end and I think the whole family would agree that it was worth the effort.

Bass Pro Shops may just be a store but if there was any store to explore while waiting for our time with Santa, I can't imagine a better one because Bass Pro has so many fun things to look at.

The kids enjoyed posing and goofing off on this ATV:

 IMG_3986-001

IMG_3985-001

They also have this laser shooting arcade, archery, a remote control train, race cars and monster trucks. Before we knew it, our time had come:

IMG_3994-001

Here we are getting in line for Santa:

IMG_3999

And so of course, I had already shared the final product. I don't know if this will be the last year of Santa photos for the kids. I hope not but just in case, I hold these memories dear to my heart:

santa photo 2013

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have never taken the kids to this, I think I will this year!