Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Trails

Friday the kids had off from school so I braved the pollen-filled air and we met with The Beyer Family for picnic, play and a trail at the preserve. This is one of my favorite places because when you are surrounded by all the trees, you can seriously forget you are in the desert. It's beautiful. We took some time out on the trail for some pictures, some sweet and some silly. Rose was playing with my camera as she has a Nikon.

I am so glad she forced me to take my sunglasses off for this picture with Jadyn:


My attempt at a group shot. Gavin's little brother isn't even in the picture because he fell backwards into the brush before I could take it. He wasn't in a picture taking mood after that:


Silliness:


This picture can give you a good idea of why I love this trail so much.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Fell in the brush? Oops! That sounds really funny.

Mel said...

I love that last pic of Jadyn! Just like Analese would do "walking the beam."