Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Visiting Santa

We went to a play date at a friend’s house today and she had her husband dress up as Santa. As Jake has been talking about Santa a lot lately, I told him he was going to be there. So we get in the car to go to the play date and Jake tells me we are going to the North Pole. LOL! Coincidently, I thought for sure that when Jake actually saw Santa he would be scared or shy but not my little social butterfly. He said hi Santa, sat on his lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas, said thank you over and over for the candy cane and goody bag he received. It was too cute! Jadyn was definitely afraid though. She was coaxed into walking up to santa to get her candy cane and bag and she replied to his questions with a little nudging on my part but there was NO WAY she was going to sit on his lap for a picture.

No comments: