Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow play day

Today was a perfect “getting in the holiday spirit” family day. We spent the morning helping the kids sled down a slope of snow in Yucca Valley. Now Joe is busy in the kitchen making his famous chocolate chip cookies and we are going to air pop popcorn and play video games together. By the way, Jake has suddenly decided to stop calling me Mamma and call me mom, although it sounds more like mum because he is still getting over his cold. LOL! Still, I have no idea where he got it from His sense of direction has always been good but now he is distinguishing between left and right – and with surprising accuracy. And while I have been reluctant to jinx it by telling anyone, Jake is officially potty trained. Whoohoo! I never thought this day would come but he is both peeing and pooping and has not had a poop accident in over a week now.
We bought Jadyn a baby Jaguar doll. Jake has been getting so many treats and toys during his potty training; I felt it was only fair. She loves it and I love hearing her say baby jaguar. I love that she can say so much.






To view all the pictures in this album, please click the link below:

Snow Play Day

No comments: