Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas

We had a very busy but very nice Christmas. The kids woke up to all of Santa's gifts, including new battery powered cars and a play kitchen. After spending the morning playing to their hearts content, they both took a nice long nap while I carried on my tradition of watching a favorite Christmas-themed movie, "The Family Man" with Nicholas Cage. We then shuttled off to my Aunt Cindy's in Victorville to visit with my Dad's side of the family, which is quite large. My Mom and George met us there and then visited for several days afterwards, during which time we introduced them to our new WII game system resulting in some pretty comical moments. I took WAY too many pictures, so I am including a slideshow of the very best. I think they tell the story of our Christmas more than I can in words. It's all about family:

No comments: