Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just a few small things

Last week was all about Halloween and then of course the Color Run on Saturday. Also, we have been spending 2 to 3 nights a week at the BMX track as Jake builds his confidence and gets ready to race for the first time. Friday night we went to drive-in to see Hotel Transylvania (really cute) and Frankenweenie (blah! just what I expected. Tim Burton is very hit or miss with me). Anyway, we had a big crew - our family including Kuma, the Millers and Cruz and Tara. Glad we got to go now because it's going to be getting too chilly for outdoor nighttime movie watching.

Just a few things I didn't want to get lost in the mix. First, Jake got his picture in the local paper. This is his third time now. The first two times were pictures of him playing baseball for Little League. This time it was for jumping in the pool at the Pumpkin Splash. Pretty funny and pretty cool:



Also, I just had to share this super cute picture of Jake with the Miller boys. This was Saturday before all us adults left Joe with the kids to go down to the Color Run. They all had on the same exact shirts:


Very low-key 4 day weekend ahead, short school week next week and then the kids will be off the week of Thanksgiving. October flew by and I have a feeling November is about to do the same thing. Christmastime will be here before we know it!


1 comment:

Cacey said...

I think Sophia might have a crush on Jake. She was sitting on my lap while I read this post and started pointing and giggling at his picture!