Friday, January 23, 2009

Warm Winter Weather

I don't know how this is going to go over with all my friends and family across the country who are in single digit temperatures and/or buried in snow but although we do get winter weather (remember the snow in December?), we also tend to be blessed with some warm weather spells, most notably occurring occasionally throughout January and February. This last week was one of those spells, so the kids and I spent lots of time outside enjoying sunny skies and temperatures in the 70's. The one day they even requested I fill up on the water table! I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately but here are a few from one particular fun day outside:

With the water table:






Popping bubbles from the bubble machine:


Jadyn swinging(I think I had mentioned that both kids are in big kid swings now. Of course, they still need to be pushed but Jake has almost learned to swing himself):


And before you get too envious of our weather. It is starting to cool down and we have rain in the forecast, which is all the more reason why I am glad we took advantage of the warm weather as much as possible before it ended.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Dude, that looks so nice. We got up to 50 on Friday and it was heavenly.

Steph said...

Wish we were there! So much snow here... is it Spring yet?