Monday, January 26, 2009

Doodle Bugs

The kids are not much into coloring whole pictures from coloring books but they both love to draw. When it is not designated craft/coloring time, they usual like to doodle on their DoodlePros. This where Jake wrote his first word and since you can not keep the picture, the best thing you can do is take a picture of it. Therefore, when Jadyn came up to me and proudly exclaimed that she had drawn a bee, that is exactly what I did. Here is the result:


Of course, then Jake wanted his picture taken with one of the many race tracks he had drawn on his Doodle Pro so here are the kids posing together:

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I love her bee, it's pretty convincing too.

I love doodles, but I've watched a few "keepers" disappear before I can get the camera.

Maria said...

We LOVE those Doodle Pros at our house. I also have bunches of pictures of pictures too.

Jennifer Larson said...

That really looks like a bee! Amazing!