Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lights! Camera! Action!

Okay so I guess that is really what you say when you are shooting a movie scene but we went to get our holiday pictures done yesterday and we had such a wonderful experience. The kids were very cooperative and I even convinced Joe to come along so we could get our FIRST professional family photo taken. Yippee! I am going to share some of the pictures we got BUT the best two, the greatest of the great are purposely going to be ommitted because they are going to be appearing on our family holiday cards and I want them to be surprise. Once I have sent out cards, I will come back and share with all my blog friends. And BTW, the beautiful bow that is featured in Jadyn's hair is a custom creation of Kaycee's from PrissyMiss Boutique. I was also pretty pleased that the time I spent curling Jadyn's hair managed to somewhat stay intact during the hour drive to Sears (sometimes it really sucks living so far from civilization). Some of the candids of Jake and Jadyn came out so cute, the photographer/manager had me sign a release so she could feature them in her "look book". So without further adieu, here are the pictures:


















4 comments:

Joanna said...

If those are the "rejects" the one's you are using must be incredible! I love the last few pictures. The one with Jake touching Jaydn's nose is adorable.

Karen said...

I hope that my son and daughter look as happy together as yours do!

Kaycee said...

Oh my! Those could not have been any cuter! I LOVE the last family pic of you four and the one of the kids cracking up! SOO good. I can't wait to get ours done Weee!!! :)

Julie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Your photos are awesome! I love the family shots and the candids of Jake and Jayden make me smile!